Support Countryside Farmers' Markets
Countryside began managing farmers’ markets in 2004. Currently, we manage two summer markets and one winter market in the greater Akron area. The markets
collectively serve over 50,000 customers each year, and in 2014 the vendors reached a collective milestone of over $1M in annual sales. 2017 is our
fourteenth season in Cuyahoga Valley National Park, and our thirteenth season in Akron.
Our markets are producer-only; vendors are required to be growing, producing or making the products offered at the markets.
The purposes of the Countryside Farmers’ Markets are three-fold:
- Provide a venue where local farmers, producers, artisans, and artists can sell their high-quality products directly to the consumer.
- Connect consumers with a wide array of locally grown and produced foods and goods in a setting that allows them to interact directly with the grower
or producer, thereby re-connecting them directly to the source of their food.
- Create a space that allows for community interaction and enjoyment, informal public education and civic engagement.
Sponsorships are available for Howe Meadow and Highland Square and help to make Countryside Farmers' Markets sustainable by contributing to the cost of market operations.
Individual sponsorships are $100 and as an expression of our gratitude, enjoy these small tokens:
- A sincere THANK YOU in our weekly e-newsletter, sent to over 6000 recipients, on the weekly market webpage.
- Another sincere THANK YOU on our market chalkboard.
- The opportunity to ring the Market Opening Cow Bell at 9am.
- Pre-market shopping privileges.
- Your choice of excellent Countryside swag ~ a t-shirt, a hat, a camp mug, a onesie. It's up to you!
You will be contacted shortly to confirm your sponsorship and related details.
To pay by check contact Erin Molnar, Farmers' Market Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Small business sponsorships are $250. Enjoy the perks above, plus:
- Your logo and a small profile in our weekly e-news and on our weekly market page.
- Sincere THANK YOUs to your small business of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
If your small business is interested in sponsorship, please contact Erin Molnar, Farmers' Market Manager at email@example.com.