Explore Food & Farming with Countryside U!
Countryside U is an educational program designed to inspire and inform gardeners, home cooks, farmers, and food producers in Northeast Ohio. Our
classes cover topics ranging from DIY skills like home breadmaking and fermentation to more advanced topics like managing a farm business.
Whether you're looking to start your first vegetable garden or you're an experienced grower ready to take your business to the next level,
we'll help you get your hands dirty. All classes are led by experienced instructors and held in the greater Akron area.
20-Feb-2018 Countryside Food Swap - February 20, 2018
First Swap of the Year 7PM February 20th 2018 at Countryside
Countryside Local Food Swaps are gatherings of cooks, bakers, brewers, growers, and general DIYers; they bring homemade and homegrown items to swap via silent auction style bidding. Visit the Countryside Local Food Swap page (http://www.cvcount.. Click For More Info 139028
Here's what's coming
- Exploring the Small Farm Dream: Is farming right for you? TBA
- Farm Business Series: 2018 TBA
- Farm Tech Series: 2018 TBA
- Crafting Cocktails series - learn to craft different concoctions at every class! - Seasonal Stay Tuned for 2018 dates
- Countryside Kids - Youth learning around healthy Eating at the Countryside Farmers' Markets
To stay up to date...
Join Our Email List
For Email Marketing you can trust.