Your Donation Makes a Difference!
Thank you for your donation to Countryside! Your contribution allows us to continue our mission in service of Cuyahoga Valley National Park and to be able to offer our high quality programs and events.
Your tax-deductible donation to Countryside funds our mission to connect people, food and the land through programs like the Countryside Initiative, Countryside U, and the Countryside Farmers' Markets.
Donations can be accepted in many ways. Please choose which option(s) work for you!
1. Online -Make a one-time donation or a recurring monthly gift of $10 or more for an easy way to support Countryside throughout the year.
3. Mail a check payable to Countryside Conservancy to:
4. Countryside Conservancy welcomes your gift of stock or other securities. We ask that you or your financial advisor call Countryside when making a donation, so we can provide accurate account information to you.
5. If you love our Farmers' Markets consider an individual or corporate market sponsorship.
6. Give a meaningful and cherished gift - Celebration of a life milestone gift for weddings and retirement or a legacy gift!
In Memoriam: Darwin Kelsey
To make a donation in memory of Darwin's legacy to Countryside Conservancy please include “In memory of Darwin Kelsey” in the Note section of the online form or in the Memo of your check, payable to Countryside Conservancy, 4965 Quick Rd., Peninsula, OH 44264
If you prefer to give to our endowment fund, you can make a gift directly to the Countryside Conservancy Fund in Memory of Darwin Kelsey online, please click here
Please contact Tracy Emrick at (234) 334-4622 firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
All gifts to our non-profit organization are tax-deductible, and help us fulfill our mission to connect people, food, and land.