Countryside Initiative Request for Proposals
The most recent RFP was in 2011 for the Holland and Edgar farms. The deadline for submitting proposals was in early October, and the review process began immediately thereafter. The park announced in March, 2012 that the Edgar farm would not be awarded for lease. At this time, we do not know when the Park will re-offer the Edgar farm, or make additional farms available for lease proposals. We will publish future RFP announcements on the home page of our web site -- check back for updates. To be added to the mailing list for mailing of the next RFP, please contact Julie Gabelman.
The 2011 Countryside Initiative RFP is available to download, as well as the supplemental information documents.
- Countryside Initiative Model Lease
- Sustainable Agriculture Select Bibliography
- Secretary of the Interior's Standards for Rehabilitation
- Financial Capability Information Form
- Questions and Answers from the Farm Tours (added September 8, 2011)
- Preferred Modern Types of Fencing (added September 8, 2011)
- Model Transmittal Letter (added September 30, 2011)
Supplemental Farm Topographic & Soil Maps